SPO 2nd Rd
Monday I went down to Recruit express with mum. Diao they are only giving me $1300 per month. 5.5 days week. 830-1800. May have to do OT without OT pay la. And I have to complete the whole of 3 months. I am not allowed to end anytime earlier.
Siao. I told them that I will only inform them if I will accept their job offer on Wed because the SPO position is supposed to contact me if I can proceed on to the 2nd round of dialogue session.
Okay I will be calling recruit express to reject their pathetic offer tomorrow morning.
These few days I have being working night shift daily. Yesterday night went ah ma's place to stay cause I haven stay overnight sometimes ago le. I slept more than 13 hours la. I AM REALLY A PIG. EAT SLEEP EAT AND SLEEP.
Wahaha, today, tuesday night, I got the sms from the Police Force. Hooray!!! I can go for the 2nd round of the dialogue session. SO excited and gan chong too. What if I can not pass the 2nd round. ARAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH. Please let me in.
Yeah yeah yeah. I wanted to spread the good news. But I stubborn. Don't want leh. Wait for you to message me first then I will say. Please message me. Wahaha!!!
Took bus back with Sebas. Haha. A bit bit strange sia. Heng not very far vv from home.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home