Trip around Singapore + PC Show 2009
Finally I can blog now. I have waited 2 nights. Friday night, sis chopped the computer, yesterday night, bro chopped the computer. If my old computer is workable, I would have used it.
Friday, early in the morning I took ah ma to Jurong Polyclinic because she has in-grown nails. Then it cause infection after she knock her toe to something. We are done at around 10am. It was quite fast maybe because of the temperature check or lesser people visiting Polyclinic?
Here starts our Round-trip around Singapore in MRT.
We started from Jurong East station. We are planning to go Bishan to try the circle line, then at the same time eat McDonald there for lunch to buy the 'Charcoal' Glass. We know to Bishan, the Raffles way is faster. But Ah ma need to sit down, and I also want to sit all the way there, so, hehe, I said we will take the way from the north. Cause I want to sit la. Ah ma surely will have a seat de. If don't have, I will look out for her.Thus we started with the "Red" MRT line all the way to Bishan. Alighted in Bishan and I saw Uni classmate. We are a bit earlier than 12 noon. So I went up to GV to look for LK and saw Serene too. Talk cock a bit, and went down to eat McDonald. Started to feel sian about Mc's food. I had Mc Spicy, oooo, is nice and juicy, but just sick of Mc le la. Ah ma had fillet-o-fish. I have 2 'Charcoal' Glass.
Total collection... Blue x 1, Purple x 3, Charcoal x 2.
After lunch, we are heading to Circle line. We took the "Yellow" circle line from Bishan to Serangoon. Took a few pictures, then we changed to "Purple" line and headed on to Outram "Green" line and back to Lakeside sation.







"Red" -- "Yellow" -- "Purple" -- "Green". A trip round Singapore.
Napped awhile, then went Raffles city met Bel at around 6pm. We shopped awhile, Bel shopping for handbag for her little niece. After awhile, lk came Robinsons to look for us. And after awhile more, BK came. Poor thing. They are hungry but have to tahan until we are done with the PC show , cause it closes at 9pm.
So many people, oh Bel saw her colleague in Robinsons, Gerlynn was there too that night, but I didnt see her. We saw Valerie. Lk bought the Besta Dictionary, Bk wants to wait for next IT show. Bk and bel bought in-ear piece. We took some Ipod pamphlets for ni.
Yeah when we are done almost 9pm. We went MA for Swensens. I have the AXS $10 baked-rice voucher and bel has the HSBC. So voucher for Bel's and HSBC for us. After diner, they are all very tired and went home.
We didnt get to buy the Cathay tix. I waited damn long for bus 97 lo.
I reached home to buy the Cathay Tix online, no offer or promo. Expensive sia. I wanted to book 2 couples seats cause never try before. Ha, in the end took the normal ones.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home