Ah ma's in-grown toe nail
16th brought ah ma to Jurong Medical Centre to see specialist for her ingrown nail.
JMC is actually behind Frontier CC lo. Chey never notice that there is a medical centre there. Somemore is governement de.
Ah ma was quite scared.
I am really a night owl now. Sleep only after 2am. Wake up super late. In the afternoon and evening I am almost sleepy. Only when it is night time then I am awake.
I reached ah ma's house at around 11am.
Eat and sleep again. Haha.
Reached JMC at 1pm lo. SO early. The appointment is 2pm. There is a ulu jollibean store there. They dont have change for $10 note. Diao. Not $50 leh. There is free wii to play too. Wow. Got hire people to teach us play somemore. Those hired really sweet job ar. Nobody will play and there is almost nobody in JMC lo. They can play on their own.
After the removal, I told ah ma may not need to remove cause just came to see specialist for the first time, may arrange a second visit for 'opt'. Ah ma seems to feel relieved. But in the end doctor say can immediately. Ah ma a bit scared lo.
After removed, we went from level 3 to level 1 for medicine and payment, lots of blood oozing out. Ah ma's slipper is 'flooded' with blood la, even after the bandage. Thus
we went up again to re-bandage.
Ok liao, took taxi home.
Hehe, I slept again after messaging xiao gor gor. Ah ma very funny, haha. Say she will use my name for...
Tell Da gu ma about her 'opt', that means I am the one initiated to inform them. Ah ma will just humbly humbly say she already no need tell them le, but I still want to inform them. Ha. So cute. Want to tell but pai seh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home