HMNDiary

Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Answer is... Stephanie Sun's Concert

Oh. Happy 23rd Birthday PeiQi and Wen Bin. Haha.

Yes I am going for Stephanie Sun's The Answer is... Concert. It will be my first official concert that I will be attending. Paid $148 lo. Wanted to buy the $168, but too slow and erm. Haha. Whatever la. Tomorrow or I meant later at night. WE are supposed to enjoy ourselves. Wuuhuuuu....

I bought 4 lightsticks, got more concert feel ma. Oh anyway, I thought my first concert will be by ah mei. Heng many many many years ago I did not go for F4's. Wahaha.

Got Blue for me, red for lk, and orange and green, either or for ni. I bought 1 extra cause I do not want any of ours to be spoilt, then no fun le. Thus 1 light stick is extra de. Bk did not want to go.

Actually I am very childish still hor. Ha. Whatever.

11th = Stephanie Sun's Concert
12th = Convocation
13th = See Pschologist

16th = Ah ma 's Opt for toe nail
17th = Ying's Bday chalet bbq
18th = Cheryl Bday dinner
19th = Meet up with FA ppl

31st = Mum see doc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home