HMNDiary

Friday, July 03, 2009

Menses not here yet

Ha. Don't know why my menses not here yet. Last month was on the 4th june. Not after 28 days but still not here yet. But last month it lasted for like 7-8 days la. Maybe that is the reason.

Today supposed to meet up with the AIA person regarding the medishield thingy at 10 am clementi central. But he got held up in the office, so canceled, and I purposely never reply regarding next appointment. See how in next few days.

Went central with mum for brunch. KFC Benditto. I thought she was refering to the breakfast wrap cause I did not know the Benditto is back. Only when we reached KFC then I realized is the real Benditto. Haha smart mum.

Shopped in NTUC and went home. I nua a bit and had my chocolate brought from NTUC. Last home only at 145. Meeting time is 230.

Haha I am late. 245. Ni is even later, 4pm ya. Only when I called her then she tell me she will be late. What the hell, can't tell me earlier??? Just tell me straight ma. Just be frank and straight. I just like to know things. Know liao and i will feel ok. What so secretive. Even if I do not know the person but just say the name, then if happen next time mention the same person then I will know what.

Another day of waiting. Late again ar and I am not informed earlier ar. I feel so sleepy while waiting lo. Ha.

Went buy tickets for duplicity and start to go shopping. Ha saw idol, that's all. Eating at 4 plus. Never eat lunch lo. She.

Walked towards taka to buy pressies, and stopped along the way to look see look see. Fossil watch $195, nice.

Ha watch the movie at Great World City. Niao bu sheng dan location cause the timing is the best. Quite long and quite interesting la. Grand really nice place. But just really out of the place.

Ni took cab back to Ps. I took 175, supposed to direct home, but I alighted to change bus 197. Should be faster and shorter. But I waited another bus 175 came then 197 come. The...

By the way today I chun guang zha xie. Haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home