SPF round 3
Yup yesterday before work. Thursday la. I long time no jog le. Thus I planned to jog to computer school to have my NUS password changed. Damn, cause I was forced to change the password as it is expiring in a few days time.
Bo bian, I changed it.
-Must not be the same as last time,
- cannot have my own name,
-must have numbers,
- must have alphabets,
- must have symbols,
- must be more than 8 characters.
Siao la. I came up with one password and forgot it the next day. So have to go back to school to reset the password. Heng I stay in Clementi la. If I stay Changi???? Stupid.
I jog there for only 4 mins and stopped. Wahahaha. Then walking back, then Police called for the pschologist thingy. Yes I am going for the 3 round on monday. Wuhu...
I ran back home from the Jap school there.
Should be a busy week ahead.
I planned to keep myself busy and not be affected so easily. I am crazy lo. and Bo liao. Ok I try to be more rational and logical.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home