HMNDiary

Monday, July 06, 2009

SPF Senior Police Officer - Dialogue Session

Yup today is the 2nd round of the SPF interview. Diao. It is just a simple simple talk session. One-to-one. About why I want to be police and just current situation of mine. Really really basic and nothing much leh.

Aiyo interact until I do not know if i got any hope lo. Cause it is really too strange.

This time round the place is next to TTSH. Irrawady Road. I left home at 720. The dialogue session is supposed to start at 845. I reached early.=) Yeah can go toilet again. Novena so far la.

Again, they are late, or maybe he is late.

I left at 12, bought yummi yogurt and took 143 home.

Had lunch with mum at WC market at 115.

Oh yesterday auntie winnie from GC gave me $6, say ask me treat myself McDonald or something. Cause I helped her find her lost $50. So she is so thankful lo.

Then I used the money to buy myself yogurt in Taka yesterday cause we are planning to buy pressie for boon. But in the end only bought lk's sanders. Haha

HOPEFULLY I CAN GO THROUGH and move on to round 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home