HMNDiary

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Blogging in Office

Yup. It has been awhile since I blog. Lazy? Busy? Or just didn’t want to blog, that’s all? Keeping low profile on purpose? Maybe.

LOL, okay I am using MS words to write this entry before I post it in my blog. Why is that so? Because I am working, yes, working a temporary, full time, admin assistant. Don’t ar… But never mind lor, since I am waiting for my police letter.

They are supposed to give me their response by last week de lo.

My desk here sux, cause my bosses are sitting directly behind me. Once they stand up or look at my direction, they can see what I am doing. Now that 1 didn’t come, the other don’t know went where, there is nobody behind me now. But just to play safe, I am blogging in the MS word, in the file I am supposed to do. Lol. Just like before in 2006, the 3 month vacation break transition from poly to uni. That was free like crazy and that was when I started to blog officially.


This job offer is because during the initial rounds of SPO, I apply through RecruitExpress de. Then they only say mid-July then officially contacted me and I anyhow anyhow went for this interview. I thought I screwed this interview de, cause I am really not keen. But they call me down to work. I was like diao.


Oh the temp job is supposed to be 3 months, but I keep telling them I can only work for a month which is august and that I am leaving for BKK end of august. REALLY hoping that they give up on me. But they say nevermind wor. Ok I LL got to start this work le. Last day will be 21st Aug 2009. Haha.


Weekdays office, weekend GV lo.


Police thingy


One of the girls who went for the police interview rounds together got rejection letter already on Saturday. She did not get the medical check up letter right after the 4th rd of panel interview.
I think only me and a guy got the medical letter straight away lo. Just pray that everything is ok and hope that I did not scew up in the 4th round. Aiyo, pls pls pls give me the job. If not I am really jobless for so so so many months le.

I do not know what other jobs I should apply for le. I want to investment bank’s exciting, but they are looking for superb people and they are hiring lesser people in this kind of economy. Ayeee, desk-bound. Lol.


SPO SPO


Sigh. Only 430pm. Today I got nothing much to do. Sian. And I can’t keep running off.
In between went class gathering and etc. Cant really remember and think better don’t blog now.
Got a feling Boss may be coming back soon.

Siao really back liao, think he saw la.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home