HMNDiary

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Mad Mensus

Today bring ah ma go Jurong polyclinic at 1015 for some check-up. We waited for more than an hour la. don't know why so slow. I am suppose to meet lk and bk at lakeside Mrt 1130. Then bring them to MND at Tanjong Pagar to sign the deed as my sureties at 12 noon.

But late, so i called them and the admin people to reach later.

On the way there, I can feel that mensus is here. Last month came on the 1st, sep now 2nd. Ha bk came yesterday. After the signing and etc, we went Raffles city for Soup Spoon. I tried the pumpkin soup souper value add-on. Ok ok, wrap may be better choice than sandwich. Maybe if there is solid pumpkin in the soup will be better too.

Eat half way, totally bu shuang le. Because of the mensus. BU SHUANG until cannot make it. Lk went work, go vivo with bk cause I still need her payslip to be sent to the MND.

I stayed in the toilet all the while bk walked up to gv to fax the payslip. I feel so weak and giddy sia. Leg nuan nuan and feel faint.

I waited bk to come down back cause I didnt want to move. Took cab back with bk.

Once I reached home, I jump onto the bed and sleep. Buay ta han. Oh and because of the mensus, I canceled the dinner meeting with juan and jia. Argh because of me sia. Paiseh.=)

Didn't manage to go ah ma there tonight too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home