Police Woman
Yup. Latest update...
I am in. I got a place in SPF as inspector.
I received the confirmation email on 24th August 09, mon. But I thought they will call me or at least sent a physical mail to my home. I never guess that it will be through email. Thus I only got to read the email yesterday, ok I should say 30th August 09, Sun, the day I came back from Bangkok.
I was supposed to reply them by 26th Aug, wed, for who my 2 sureties are and to send them the details of them and by 28th Aug, fri, bring them to the office to sign the deed as my sureties.
I totally misses everything. I panicked last night.
Then today, monday, I called and called the office. No one picked up the phone. I went to the office at maxwell road. Heng I can push it a week later. Wahaha.
I am to booked into the camp on 2nd Sep, wednesday, 2 days later la. Then now change to 9th sep 09, wed. Woohoo.
Thanks for the concern.
I have to stay in the camp Monday to Friday for 9 months starting 9-09-09. Nice. Never notice until lk say so.
1) Singaporean
2) >$1000 monthly
3) 21-55 years old
4) not participate in scholarship/bursary/study loan
5) not bounded by scholarship/bursary/study loan
Mum is over 55 and not working. Sister have to return the study loan. Both out. So I asked boon boon. Heng ar. Then I call my cousin. She is willing to help too. But hehee since lk and bk free on wed to be my sureties, it is now lk n bk as my sureties. Thanks girls.
Lol, then bk told me she got me another surety too. Cos she was on the way home with my idol in the cab. They stayed to help out with their redemption. Then my idol asked about me, bk told her I need sureties and she voulenteered. Wow wow. Happy


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home