HMNDiary

Monday, September 21, 2009

Recent Photos

Big Cousin's Wedding... It is just a small dinner for the family members. My eldest cousin from my mum's side. 20th Sep 2009, Sunday.

They had their tea ceremony at their home, but mum was lazy to go AMK in the morning, hence, we skipped that ceremony and a mini buffet, and went ahead for the dinner only. Lol can skip the tea ceremony de meh? My attitude mum. Anyway I was in Ah ma's house, sleeping and didnt want to wake up that early. I have to do a bit bit of my book review too. Hence, the later we go there, the happier I will be.

I travelled home only in the afternoon, for make-up and etc. I need to put on make-up la. If not my q-mo short hair will look super duper old and unglam aunty la.

Reached home at 330pm ba. Wash up make up, until 430pm. Including eye-brow for mum and tie for bro. Sha la, I was fast sia. It was so nan de. I am unsually very slow de if I want to do a proper one. Oh oh, I tried straightening my that q-mo hair too.

Mum, bro and I took bus 143 to toa payoh. Lol it is like the whole of the bus trip. We are used to taking long journey bus since young though MRT is really much faster, but direct bus ma, got seats. We reached at around 630pm. Just nice for the dinner.


All thanks to my cousins, Ivan blocked my flabby arms, and sing gong blocked my humongous thigh. Hehe, I looked so slim la, all thanks to my cousins. By the way as you can see, there is only 2 ladies in the background. Thus obviously I am the one in purple, the dark complexion girl.

Oh I bought the dress in BKK, and the Wedges I was wearing is from BKK too. I carried a BKK bought Naraya bag too. Almost everything are bought from BKK, Everything less than $50 and can go dinner. Lol.


Here is my flabby arm. Stupid cousins used a glass to block us.

Ok and this is a random picture I took with a German Shepherd. B-e-a-u-ti-ful. I meant the dog, not me.=)

See the differences between the two picture? My hair with something done to it and without? OMGoodness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home