HMNDiary

Sunday, October 11, 2009

April Bride in GVMA

Lol, Regina, saw you and Kayden in Gv Marina yesterday!=)

Me watched April Bride with lk in gvma yesterday.

It was my free day, after bringing mum to popo's in Toa Payoh, met up with lk for movie. It is either PS or MA. I prefer Ma. Thus there we are.

Ah Jay was night shift. And st was Night 1. We watched the 1815 show. After the movie, but the way, not nice leh. Saw Regina walking super fast to gv, I thought she was late for movie, in the end is urgent, need to go toilet. lol.

Today IGA event super tired. Long day sia, 10am to almost 8pm lor. Thou is very free, but the walking is tiring.

Tomorrow another longer day, 8am to maybe 8pm. All the best, yeah yeah yeah, it is fun, I LOVE MY TRAINING period. I am serious! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home