HMNDiary

Monday, October 05, 2009

Erm... Nothing much to do

Ha haven been blogging for a long long time. Cause I do not have the urge to blog suddenly and erm, nothing much that I can blog about.

Today, do not have to book-in, go HQ instead, so can go home every night. For the whole of this and next week. Every night, home. Goodie, but have to spend $$$ lo, cause food and travel not provided for anymore if I am not in there. Lol. HQ is that damn far for me lo. ARGH!

Anyway, this wed, 7th Oct, play badminton with bk, lk, bel and maybe "mummy" ba. Lol. Then Mon, 12th, me, bk and "mummy" will shop for Minyi's present, Tue, 13th, go gv gathering at Cheveron, then Fri, 16th, Minyi's party. Yeah not bad.

Can "come out" to play. Like 7th month ghost like that. Haha.

Then on the 24th, Sat, I am supposed to treat, myself, bk, lk, bel , ni for something. Hmm but what should we eat?

No Signboard? Hotel Buffet? Suggestions Anyone Please!!!

Not too expensive de la, but also not that cheapo de also. Lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home