Off Day Granted from work
Because of the IGA event, I was granted a off day today. My squad was supposed to meet 1330 at Bukit Gombak control station and walk to the building next to BBDC for the laser quest. However, we didnt managed to book the place, there is a change of plan to only dinner at 1700 at Heeren Fish & Co.
Okay, my bet for not taking the initiative to message the squad last night, the time I knew we cant make it for the laser quest thingy. Quite dissapointed with myself. Argh. Nevermind, what is done is done. I suck, that's all. There is room for improvement.
And since I am going for Minyi's 21st party, I am not joining my squad. Met Bk for movie, "Meatball" at 1420, JP. Nice=) Funny and cute. We shopped in Jp, drank Mac coffee and went BB control station and waited so long before going to my's party.
The curry was superb, and so are the cakes. Love it. I love the curry potatos. We left at around 2200, jq, yf, mummy, mf, bk and me. We watched movie again in JP, "Julia and Julie". Not bad, just a little bit long.
I asked gor gor to have me dl Katy Perry's album, and he burned it in a disc and my passed it to me during her party. SO pai seh sia.
Yf and me took cab home.=) Damn. I eat too too too much. I MUST BE CRAZY. SHIT.
By the way, I wanted to be 'natural', I am all black with only white shoes, no make-up, no nothing. BUT bk say, 'can I go put on some make-up?' LOL. She said I am too dull and too plain. Haha. Ok, no prob.
One more thing, I just do not understand why jq never add me in Facebook? Why why why? It is so so irritating. lol. I believe he can see me appearing on the right panel of his facebook homepage, especially when we both have "52", yes, 52 mutal friends. He must have seen me appearing lo. But I never asked. Strange la. Ging what thing? Past has already past.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home