Real Thing without the real thing inside
Ok, today suppose to do some training that my squad are all qualified to do , except the 4 of us. As usual, cause we missed the practice and test on the week we entered the squad. Hence, again, we are observer.
But a really good thing is that, the 4 of us are able to feel the real thing, practice and handling of it, and of course without the thing inside.
The handling of that thing really determines how well I will be performing if I were to take the test. And after many many times of trying. I think I got the hang of it le. HOOWuuu... Lol it may not be very fair to my other many squad mates. They handled the real thing with the real thing and they cant squeeze as many times as they like until they realize the proper way of handling. Anyway, they may have realize it on the way through their not little practises and that many of them perform extremely well.
Lol, scarly now I talk so much, later I fail badly lo. Whatever. It is fun=)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home