HMNDiary

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Hair Cut

Friday night after walk-out. I went home for dinner. Again another friday night without any activity. Boring. I called lk for movie and JP and shun bian go for a hair cut.

Since my FI told us, or the girls to cut our "long?" hair. Finally I cut it really short. And I love it so so so much. I am so excited after the hair cut. I was high yesterday and even today too just because of the new hair style. LOL.

Maybe Gareth have to cut botak le. Cause I cut short, he need to cut botak. My pictures will be up soon, not so soon.

This eveing, tb 17 girls, the 7 of us, went Night Safari for the Halloween celebration. The casts there had very good and realistic make-up. Looked so professional. Fun!!!=) Thou slightly expensive, $35. Oh and the crowd is hoorrible. We are considered luckly to be there early. When bk and I left at 10pm. There was still a super long queue into the Night Safari. Good luck to them.

Too bad that it rained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home