Terrible menses Day
Thursday, the eve of Christmas, my menses came.
I was suffering the whole morning and afternoon, especially in the afternoon. I feel a bit of pain in the morning and force myself to sleep through the pain.
However, in the afternoon, I had enough of sleep, may have headache anytime because of too much sleep, my pain worsen. The series of pain come and go every minute. I felt like going to toilet every time I felt the pain. And every time I will be able to shit something out. Oops. At the same time, I felt like vomiting.
Seems to be having diarrhea, but is menses. Argh... up and both down. Felt worst than shit. Mum applied medication oil and pressed on my stomach area. I am sweating cold sweat. Flipping and turning myself.
I dont know if I passed out or able to force myself to sleep after taking panado.
I woke up around 4pm. Finally, I felt okay then. Hooray. I wasted almost a day at home. Good thing is I was ok and went IMM with family and that I was able to be at home while suffering, not in camp. If I were to be in camp, I will die and scare my roomie to death too. So lucky.
Bad thing is wasted a day and why am I experiencing that kind of pain while I exercise regularly now. Why why why? Shit lo, I havan had this kind of severe pain in years, the worst recently didnt felt as bad. ARGH!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home